- Set oven to 200°C, Dannie started with some pre-made basil tomato pasta sauce from @muttipomodoroau
- In there, she popped in the potatoes, which had been neatly sliced in hasselback fashion, and topped those with some of the garlic-infused oil from @cobramestate and a sprinkle of the paprika/garlic All Purpose Seasoning from @masterfoods!
- The potatoes then went into the oven for 20 minutes to get a head start, while she sliced and halved vegan pepperoni.
- When the potatoes emerged, she divvied in my pepperoni slices amidst the potato wedges and they went back into the oven for a further 25 minutes.
- When they were starting to look really delicious, and she plopped on some of her own vegan cashew cheese sauce, added in some spring onion and parsley, and then they went back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- When it was done, she simply garnished it with @madewithplants sour cream, and @gourmetgarden's chives and chilli flakes!
As always, let us know if you recreated this recipe. Better yet, tag us in our socials. We LOVE to see you create recipes using Herbi meats! ❤️