Herbi’s Sunday roast is a true home style classic. The feature of this dish is the handmade rolled roast that is high in plant based protein. Served with roast veggies, green peas, vegan gravy and mini Yorkshire puddings.
338 Calories 28 Protein 44 Carbs 6 Fats
|1 Serving||Per Serving 400g||Per 100g|
|Fat, Total (g)||6||2|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||8||2
|- Sugar (g)||9||2
THIS MEAL CONTAINS GLUTEN.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a HACCP Certified kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4 °C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.