Experience a creamy, gluten-free delight in every bite of our Mushroom Stroganoff. Rich flavours of mushrooms mingle with a smooth sauce, making it the perfect meal for a cozy night in.
413 Calories 10 Protein 68 Carbs 11 Fats
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||11||3|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||3||1|
|- Sugar (g)||6||2|
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a HACCP Certified kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove the film and stir the contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.