Gently baked tofu and a trio of stir-fried vegetables submerged in our sweet teriyaki sauce served with a side of brown rice and steamed edamame beans.
396 Calories 25 Protein 44 Carbs 13 Fats
PER SERVING 400g
|Fat, Total (g)||13
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||7
|- Sugar (g)||15
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4 °C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film and stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.
Fills the gap nicely
Can't go wrong with this one, super healthy and filling
It’s meals like this that make me enjoy & prefer healthy eating
Love this. A light but filling meal. Tastes similar to Chinese food dishes but healthier. I’d definitely buy this again, and a simple dish to recreate at home, adding more vegetables though.
Very tasty and filling
This one tastes like fart
In the words of my husband ^
Fills the gap nicely
Quite tasty and nourishing, I added some peas just to veg it out a bit more and sprinkled it with nutritional yeast. Definitely ordering again.