A fragrant mild spiced chickpea and roasted pumpkin curry.
This creamy Indian curry is pure comfort to your tastebuds and served with a bed of healthy and filling brown rice.
493 Calories 12 Protein 65 Carbs 20 Fats
|1 Serving||Per Serving 300g||Per 100g|
|Fat, Total (g)||20
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||9
|- Sugar (g)||11
Brown Rice, Pumpkin, Coconut Cream, Chickpeas, Onion, Peas, Korma Paste, Olive Oil, Coconut Sugar, Pink Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4 °C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.