Discover the deliciousness of our fragrant plant-based Laksa! Our wholesome version uses nutritious edamame to give our meal a protein punch, plus lots of veggies to make it extra tasty. Yum!
For best serving, add a touch of water before heating in microwave, or simply top up meal with hot water to serve (please be careful with hot water, we don't want you to burn yourself).
390 Calories 20 Protein 74 Carbs 16 Fats
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||16||5|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||5||1|
|- Sugar (g)||9||3|
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a HACCP Certified kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove the film and stir the contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.