Transport your taste buds to the vibrant flavours of Korea with this delightful Gochujang Vegetable Curry. Bursting with colourful vegetables and infused with the rich, spicy-sweet essence of Gochujang, this curry is a celebration of Korean cuisine. The combination of basmati rice, creamy coconut cream, and a variety of wholesome vegetables creates a hearty and satisfying dish that is perfect for any occasion.
385 Calories 7 Protein 41 Carbs 22 Fats
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||22||6|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||4||1|
|- Sugar (g)||8||2|
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.