This is a Herbidoor twist on the traditional Greek Salad. We have added our marinated lamb, pasta spirals and fire-roasted capsicum to the original Greek salad combo to give you a meal that is filling, nutritious and can be eaten hot or cold.
640 Calories 40 Protein 66 Carbs 23 Fats
PER SERVING 400g
|Fat, Total (g)||23||5.8|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||8||2.0|
|- Sugar (g)||7||1.5|
Spiral Pasta, Cucumber, Tofu, Wheat Gluten, Capsicum, Cherry Tomato, Jackfruit, Red Wine, Lemon, Kalamata Olives, Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Coconut Aminos, Copha, Miso Paste, Tahini, Garlic, Date Syrup, Mint, Nutritional Yeast, Psyllium Husk, Liquid Smoke, Dijon Mustard, Beetroot Powder, Sweet Paprika, Green Peppercorns, Onion, Pink Himalayan Salt, Oregano, White Pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Black PepperTHIS MEAL CONTAINS GLUTEN
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure the meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove the film and stir the contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.