Herbi’s Chilli ‘non’ Carne is loaded with the winning combination of kidney beans and TVP to create a meatless yet smokey Mexican flavour that's also high in protein
Paired with light fragrant fluffy rice and a sprinkle of fresh coriander
354 Calories 16 Protein 57 Carbs 6 Fats
|1 Serving||Per Serving 300g||Per 100g|
|Fat, Total (g)||6
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||7
|- Sugar (g)||9
Tomato, Basmati Rice, Onion, Red Kidney Beans, TVP, Garlic, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Coconut Sugar, Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Coriander, Kashmiri Chilli, Pink Himalayan Salt
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4 °C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.