When Herbi was asking people what dish they missed most when they went vegan, carbonara was mentioned the most. When creating this dish Herbi really wanted to perfect a traditional carbonara flavour, that tastes so good, even your most carnivorous friend would be impressed!
Herbi's Bakon Carbonara has A delicious, creamy sauce loaded with tofu vegan bakon. So next time someone says "don't you miss bacon?" You can tell them you don't because you have Herbi's Bakon Carbonara!
596 Calories 28 Protein 75 Carbs 17 Fats
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||17
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||2||1|
|- Sugar (g)||4||1|
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen however are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.