Herbi can help!
Are you being supported by the National Disability Insurance Program (NDIS) & need help with your meal preparation?
HerbiDoor can help you by delivering Fresh Plant-Based Comfort Meals directly to your door. That means you won't have to worry about doing the shopping, cooking and dishes... nobody likes dishes do they?
Some of the benefits include
No lock in contract
You're in complete control and can order as little or as often as you like.
You can select from any of Herbi's delicious menu items. Please check the ingredients and nutritional information if you have specific dietary needs.
Fresh not frozen
All your meals arrive fresh, ready to heat and serve. You can enjoy the benefits of Plant-Based Power.
There are three types of NDIS Management plan:
1. Self Managed
2. Agency Managed
3. Plan Managed
As a non registered NDIS provider Herbi is able to assist plan managed and self managed NDIS participants.
Meals start from as little as $2.88 and you are able to claim reimbursement for your delivery expenses too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How does payment work?
As of this May 2021, our new NDIS payment policy will be in action. There are now two options for how you pay for and receive your meals:
- Pay upfront. We will then provide you with a break down invoice (if required) for you to submit to your plan manager or NDIS for reimbursement. This will be the easiest way to ensure that you receive your meals on your desired delivery date. You can also sign up to a recurring order this way, so that you don't need to remember to put your order in each week. We just ask that if you require a breakdown invoice for your plan provider that you put that in the notes section for your order so that we can send it through for you.
- Pay your co-pay amount. We will invoice your plan provider, but your meals won't ship until after the balance is paid.
Q2: What Does Partially Funded Mean?
Because the ingredients themselves are not covered by the NDIS, participants just need to make a small co-payment to cover the cost of these – the only out of pocket expense for this. In other words:
- 25% will be out of pocket expenses
- 75% will be covered by the NDIS plan
- 100% of the delivery cost will be covered by the NDIS plan
Q3: How do you know if Herbidoor could help?
It's important to read and understand how your plan works as not all plans are the same. You might need the support of your carer, manager of family member to check. If you are still unsure contact the NDIA on 1800 800 110
HerbiDoor provider support falls under the Core Supports section and category Assistance with Daily Living.
Q4: Do you have specific allergies or intolerances?
If you have a strict diet that caters for food allergies and intolerance's, Herbi recommends that you carefully ready the nutritional information and ingredients list for each of his meals before ordering. Unfortunately, Herbi is unable to change any of his meals. If you're unsure please ask for assistance from your carer, manager or family.