Enjoy a wholesome and hearty mushroom and lentil bolognese. Our french lentils and fresh vegetables are simmered in rich tomato sauce with a dash of vegan red wine.
Topped with our own house made parmesan for a delicious cheesy flavour.
452 Calories 25 Protein 95 Carbs 3 Fats
|1 SERVING||PER SERVING 400g||PER 100g|
|Fat, Total (g)||3
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||6
|- Sugar (g)||12
Tomato, Mushroom, Spaghetti, Onion, Red Wine, French Lentils, Carrot, Celery, Garlic, Coconut Sugar, Thyme, Cashew, Nutritional Yeast, Pink Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf
THIS MEAL CONTAINS GLUTEN.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high.
- Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.