Nourishing and wholesome our high protein buttered chickpea is rich and filling.
The buttered chickpea sauce is creamy, fragrant and mildly spiced. The perfect whole food meal.
605 Calories 25 Protein 84 Carbs 65 Fats
|1 SERVING||PER SERVING 400g||PER 100g|
|Fat, Total (g)||65
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||25
|- Sugar (g)||27
Chickpeas, Brown Rice, Coconut Cream, Onion, Almond, Tomato, Molasses, Curry Powder, Lime, Garlic, Himalayan Salt, Cumin, Hot Paprika, Coriander Powder
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4
°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high.
- Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.