Our fresh high protein Pad Thai is light and nutritious. With whole foods and zesty lime, it's sure to satisfy your taste buds!
421 Calories 22 Protein 21 Carbs 26 Fat
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||26||7|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||5||1|
|- Sugar (g)||8||2|
THIS MEAL IS GLUTEN-FREE.
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a HACCP-certified kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove the film and stir the contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.