Have you tried our MAGnificent Mac & Cheeze with smokey maple tofu bacon?
Herbi's vegan Mac & Cheeze with smokey maple tofu bacon is the indulgent tasting but wholesome dish of your dreams. A creamy plant based cheese sauce is stirred through our pasta, with a sprinkle of our handmade tofu bakon. We then serve with a side of steamed greens cause balance, right!
617 Calories 19 Protein 64 Carbs 30 Fats
PER SERVING 350g
|Fat, Total (g)||30||8.6|
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||6
|- Sugar (g)||10
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen however are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.