Something lighter and nutritious for the warmer months. Our delicious Broccoli Salad is full of goodness and can be eaten hot or cold.
Featuring perfectly steamed broccoli, crispy vegan bakon, cherry tomatoes, house-made vegan feta, chives and quinoa, paired with olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic dressing.
457 Calories 20 Protein 41 Carbs 23 Fats
PER SERVING 400g
|Fat, Total (g)||23
|- Dietary Fiber (g)||5
|- Sugar (g)||5
Broccoli, Tri Colour Quinoa, Cherry Tomato, Vegan Bakon, Tofu, Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Chives, Dijon Mustard, Garlic, Pink Himalayan Salt, Miso, Black Pepper, Oregano
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a fully vegan kitchen. Present in our kitchen, however, are peanuts, sesame, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. While we take every precaution to minimise cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutritional information includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. We take every precaution to ensure our nutritional information is accurate at the time of publication. However, the information contained above could change without prior notice.
Storage: Please keep refrigerated, store at 2°C to 4°C. We recommend storing your meal in the coldest part of your fridge toward the back. Once opened, please consume. If you don't think you will eat before the used-by date, you should freeze your meal as soon as possible. Once frozen, consume within 8 weeks. Cook from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Let the meal stand for 1 minute and remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Pierce plastic film and ensure to remove the biodegradable sauce container if your meal contains one.
- Remove the film and stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.