We've partnered again with Jane (@veganonthegc) to create this chick'n parmigiana burger with vanilla, pepperberry & strawberry jam, melty mozzarella, baby rocket, garlic aioli & caramelised onion, using our best ever Chick'n Parmigiana! A somewhat unusual combination, but is a flavour explosion you don't want to miss! 🤤🍴
To make 2 burgers you’ll need:
- 2 olive oil buns - @burleigh_baker
- 2 x Chick'n Parmigiana- @herbidoor
- 1 handful of baby rocket
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Aioli - @finecultures
- 2-3 Tbsp Vanilla, pepperberry & strawberry jam - @bunnychowdown
- 2 Tbsp caramelised red onion
- 2-4 slices of 🌱 mozzarella- @finecultures
- Halve & toast the bread rolls.
- Bake the Chick’n parmigiana in oven at 180’C until warmed through, slice in half.
- Spread the bottom bun with aioli & top rocket. Place the parmigiana pieces & then the caramelised onion.
- Heat a grill & drizzle with oil. Grill the mozzarella slices until melted. 5. Spread the top bun halves with jam & then spread with the melted mozzarella. Place on top.
As always, let us know if you recreated this recipe. Better yet, tag us in our socials. We LOVE to see you recreate our recipes ❤️