As we come into summer, just wanted to give everyone a refresher on how to best store their Herbi meals for longevity and to maintain freshness.
- Place in the fridge as soon as you possibly can after receiving them. Once the box is opened, be sure to place meals in the fridge ASAP.
- Ensure your fridge is set between 2 and 4 degrees celsius. The colder the better.
- Place your meals in the coldest part of your fridge, which is usually the bottom shelf at the back. Or if you have a deep chiller section, even better.
- Minimise how often you open and close your fridge. This changes the temperature of your fridge and depending on how long the door is open, the fridge can take a lot longer to cool down during the summer months causing food to spoil quicker.
- If you aren't sure whether you will eat your meal before the used by date, put it in the freezer as soon as possible.
Hope you enjoy these handy tips and if you do ever have any questions about your Herbi meals, please feel free to email us so we can assist you.
Have a wonderful week ahead and thank you so much for your continued support!